Resources & Case StudiesResources
To learn more about The Bucklin Group, explore these articles and whitepapers written by our founder Dr. Barbara Bucklin.
Articles & Whitepapers
- Bucklin, B. R. Instructional Design Approach, whitepaper
- Fante, R., Bucklin, B.R., Diener-Ludwig, L., Sundberg, D.B., Dickinson, A.M. (2016). A comparison of training methods on the acquisition of automotive product knowledge. Performance Improvement Quarterly 29 (3), 287-305.
- Bucklin, B.R., McGee, H.M., & Dickinson, A.M. (2003). The effects of individual monetary incentives with and without feedback. Journal of Organizational Behavior Management, 23 (2/3), 65-94.
- Bucklin, B.R. & Dickinson, A. M. (2001). Individual monetary incentives: A review of different arrangements between performance and pay. Journal of Organizational Behavior Management, 21(3), 45-137.
- Bucklin, B. R., Dickinson, A. M., & Brethower, D. M. (2000). A comparison of the effects of fluency training and accuracy training on application and retention. Performance Improvement Quarterly, 13, 140-163.
Also, search for her articles as a contributing writer on BSCI21.org.
Get In Touch
The Bucklin Group
+1 949 813 9649